This specific role is focused on writing and content development, specifically in the areas of corporate communications, internal communications, and press release and social media copy development. An ideal candidate should possess extremely strong writing and editing skills with the ability to give guidance to clients on strategic content development. This position will work directly with the client on all of its corporate communications writing needs, with oversight from the agency account lead.
LDWW, a leading independent marketing and communications agency, seeks a communications professional with strong writing skills and approximately 4-6 years’ experience to join its Account Service team as a director and lead writer.
A financial or regulatory communications background is preferred, but not required.
Desired Attributes & Capabilities
While the main remit for this position is written content, the ideal candidate should also possess the following skills, attributes and capabilities:
- An independent thinker who is organized, proactive, ready to solve issues and find creative solutions on a consistent basis
- Ability to multitask in working on multiple projects at the same time with a team and autonomously
- Skilled in communicating with clients to help manage client programs (both internal and external)
- Experience developing and organizing client reports, activity trackers and strategy documents
- Undergraduate college degree
- 4-6 years of experience in PR, marketing or media communications with a writing background (agency or corporate)
Building A Career At LDWW
LDWW is a pioneering agency fusing strategic creative expertise providing a multitude of advertising, marketing, branding, digital, and communication skill sets to handle the challenges of digital era business engagement for its clients. The firm does what it takes, and what matters to clients – providing diversified business engagement services locally, regionally, nationally and globally.
Working at LDWW is a great opportunity to join a fun and interactive team doing great work in support of top brands. Our approach is to mentor and develop talent to give people opportunities for growth and leadership based on abilities and performance, beyond just years of experience, and we look forward to continuing to grow our firm alongside new team members who boost our ability to serve clients.
Commensurate with experience